Sunday, October 16, 2016

sunday feels

i miss blogging so much and i am thinking about writing about my travels over the past year, so maybe i will catch up on nearly 2 years of travels. for today this post is just simply about taking a day off to rethink and be with our Creator. sundays are the days i choose to not work or do any school work. lazy? no. healthy? yes. sometimes these days can be hard because i feel my to do list adding up and i often wonder if i really should be just reflecting. but then i have afternoons like today and i can feel Him all around. i can feel the peace and i am reshifted to what is truly important in my everyday life. though on my days off, i find it key to be in reflection on these days. to take time to talk to God, go outside, and let that to do list go for one day. for someone who is very productive orientated (is that even a word?) it is a battle. but i never regret it. i found that today spending about an hour outdoors and by the water left me feeling refreshed and renewed. so, here are some thoughts for today's sunday. who knows, maybe i will be back next week?




today's view ^^^

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so bea-tiful. #saltlife.
    By the way I live on a bay...beach girl forever :D.
    FOLLOWED.

    You can check out my rambles at Mic's Room (http://lovelypinkduckshome.blogspot.com/)
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so bea-tiful. #saltlife.
    By the way I live on a bay...beach girl forever :D.
    FOLLOWED.

    You can check out my rambles at Mic's Room (http://lovelypinkduckshome.blogspot.com/)
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete