Wednesday, July 27, 2016

God is so good.

pic credit // harmony reed
I have not written in a while, but I just got back from a month long disciplining program and really felt compelled to share some things that have been on my heart lately. These past few days as I transition from being in a bubble with no knowledge of the outside world, to be thrown back into reality I am realizing God's glory all around. The transition is hard, but the one thing keeping me afloat is just the pure fact, that God changes us. He changes everything is us. We are no longer slaves to evil, but sons and daughters of the one true living King. Just take that in for a moment. In Acts 17:28 it says, "in Him we live and move and have our being", how radical is that? That gives me so much hope, beyond comprehension. Then in 1 Timothy 1:12, "I thank Him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because He judges me faithful, appointing me to His service..." In Ephesians 4:23-24 "..and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness." God is so good, y'all. He is living and breathing within us. He have the same mind and same love (Phillipians 2:2) that Christ Jesus had within Him, that is just incredible in itself. Just soak in that for a minute, take in the access to His glory and power we have as Christ-followers. When we are able to even comprehend this in some small way, His presence and love is all around. His goodness is all around.



No comments:

Post a Comment