Thursday, January 8, 2015

Pinterest love

It has been way too long since I have done a Pinterest favorite post. So here it is! I love doing these posts because it gives me a reason to go on Pinterest. Ha.

So, I have pulled my faves from the last few weeks/months and put them in a pretty pictures with links below.









In left to right order:

Pin 1: This is a blanket scarf my friend Olivia showed me, and I am in love. It is basically a big blanket that can turn into a scarf. Go check out how to wear one similar here.

Pin 2: These pom pom curtains are from Anthropolgie. But, as usually they are too expensive and so I'm so gonna try and make them. I am super excited. Check out the original pin here.

Pin 3:  Once again, it is from Anthropolgie and I love it again. But it is too expensive, so the best option will be too sew it, once again. Go check it out.

Pin 4: This quote is so true. We all need to stop and take a deep breath. 

Thanks for reading. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment