Monday, January 5, 2015

new year. new changes.

Happy New Year to you all! I know it is a little late but I hope you had a great one. I know it has been a while since I have blogged. But there will be some changes coming this new year, some good and bad. But I know 2015, is gonna be a good year!

First off, because I have other sewing commitments, I will not be posting on my blog as much as I have in the past year. I am still posting, don't flip out! Ha. But as much as I wish I had all the time in the world, I don't and I can only handle so many things.

So this new year will consist of me posting once or twice a week. I will try and keep these post lengthy to make up for the week. In the end I am excited about 2015 and the new year and new goals! In February is my blogs 2 year anniversary! Woo hoo! Thank you all for the love and support. Xox.



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too! Hope your sewing commitments go well!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete