Thursday, November 20, 2014

how to make // arm strap phone case

Guess what... I finally did a video (reason why there was no post yesterday)! While it is not the best nor is it a Q&A I still think it turned out alright. I was not comfortable enough to do a Q&A but thought a sewing tutorial would be perfect! So I have made a arm strap phone case. I will say I got some inspiration for how the video was filmed from (www.lemontierres.com). She is pretty great, I will say. Go check her out. 

So, here is the final product. Enjoy!





Works best in 480p ( I know it is really bad quality) 


Thanks so much! xo

8 comments:

  1. Thanks! Such a cool video ^^ X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just updated the video it wan not working properly before! Sorry but thanks!

      Delete
    2. I would love it if you re-watched it! i forgot to convert the blog post back to a draft!

      Delete
  2. Oh my god I did not read the text yet thank you for your kind words! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I just updated the video it wan not working properly before! Sorry but thanks!

      Delete
    2. I would love it if you re-watched it! i forgot to convert the blog post back to a draft!

      Delete