Monday, November 17, 2014

a few crafting tips

Thought I would share a DIY post since I have not in awhile. I have been crafting lately and have made a few awesome things and thought I would share some tips for you all crafters out there.

1. Have a dedicated space.
I often find a big table works great, lay down some newspaper and you are ready to go.

2. Keep it organized.
All my craft supplies is organized in two little 3 drawer plastic containers. I bought even smaller containers to put inside of it and it works out great.

3. Buy a few new things.
Wow, I just told you to go out and buy more things. Yes, buy a few more things to make something new but combining with your old supplies as well.

4. Find inspiration.
I am a creative person but often times I see something and it sparks an idea. Pinterest is very helpful for this.





Thanks for reading. xo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips and the photos are gorgeous. X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanted to say a big thank you for all the support and love you give my blog! I really do enjoy it! xoxox

      Delete