Wednesday, October 29, 2014

target adventures

If you know anything about me you know I love Target. Sadly it is 40 minutes away, so when we go it is an event, hah. No matter where you live Target is an event. It makes me so happy when I go there. Something new every time, clearance ends are my favorite. But, Target already has the Christmas things out. Which I don't know why I am surprised, most stores do it the moment Back to School ends. Anyway, enough Target talk and here are some pictures. 

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..

so cute.. 
oh..such cool little finds.. 
endless things...

my fav. place ever in Target

Thanks for reading. xox

2 comments:

  1. I love going to Target! I am from Vancouver, Canada and we JUST got one here! :D

    http://www.skinnybelle.com

    ReplyDelete