Tuesday, October 14, 2014

exercising

Since I have a high metabolism honestly, I could probably get away with not exercising. But, I know that in order to stay healthy I need too. There are also endless benefits to it. While exercising is not my favorite thing to do I do enjoy a quick jog every once in a while (oh yeah, and did I mention I might be doing a big run in the spring...shhhh).

 1// twice a week I swim (2 1/2 hours total)
2// once or twice a week I run (30 min)
3// I do a few stretches every morning to wake up (5< min)

I feel so much better after I exercise and makes my attitude a lot better. I try to keep this routine going so I am consistent. But I have been all over the place these past few weeks. I am trying to figure out how many hours you are suppose to get of exercise a day, but it is an endless mystery. This is not the best I have every done (I use to run everyday and will be soon), but I like to change things up to keep me interested. What do you do to exercise?

I just wanted to share with you what I do to keep in shape. xo


3 comments:

  1. I think it's good that you exercise even though you don't really need it - many people don't and struggle with health issues later in their lives! Thanks for sharing this ^^ X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed it is! Thanks for reading! xox

      Delete
  2. way to go! Yes doesn't matter what your body type - exercise is a fantastic way to stay healthy, clear your mind and challenge yourself. Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete