Wednesday, October 15, 2014

college dreaming....

I am dreaming of an awesome college dorm room...fa la la la....

I have been obsessed with college dorm room pins on Pinterest and they make me very inspired to do my room! There are so many different options and I love them all. I really like the idea of a vintage inspired room with a bohemian touch. Oh so pretty.  Half of these pictures are probably not normal looking dorm rooms but man they are amazing. They all tell a different story is what I love.

Here are a few I like...

Find original pictures with owners here.






Thanks for reading. xox

10 comments:

  1. Looking through dorm rooms/uni rooms on pinterest is one of my favourite pastimes. I wish my bed at uni was as cool as some of these! xx

    Beth | Alphabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Fun!!!! Great ideas for college dorm or any bedroom really! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, you've got me dreaming too:)
    honeybunchofoniontops.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh.....how much I love dreaming Phoebe....:)

      Delete
  4. Aw all of these make me miss my dorm room! I kind of wish I had made a canopy.

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I love these! I think fairy lights make all the difference x

    ReplyDelete