Monday, October 27, 2014

an updated sewing room tour

I love changing up my sewing room and recently, I did! I switched a few things around to make it simpler. Here is what it looked like before or even before that.

First off, I now keep my fabric in the blue box pictured below. Before it was just displayed but there was too much of a color clash. It is just an old cardboard box covered in some paper from Micheal's. It contrast great with the brown colors. I also now keep my ribbon in a coconut bowl (made from a real coconut, my mom got in Africa) and have fewer pictures hanging.

Changing up my sewing area and getting new fabrics always gives me more inspiration. What does your sewing/craft area look like?





that round shaped bowl is a coconut!

the big blue box.



Thanks for reading. xox

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and it looks really good! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks a lot for commenting! xo

      Delete
  2. Cute! Could you do a post on your modesty standards???

    Thanks,
    Abigail V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually have already done a post like that! Go check it out! I am thinking about doing a little more in depth though, I don't know! Thanks Abigal! xo

      http://purelybeingher.blogspot.com/2013/11/modesty-101-from-her-point-of-view.html

      Delete