Monday, October 6, 2014

20 things you might not know about me (tag)


you had me at bacon..#yes...random pic of the day

1//Copy and paste the questions below, then answer and turn them into a blog post. Or, record a video answering these questions and upload it to your blog post.

2// At the bottom of your post, tag anywhere from 2-10 bloggers you want to see answer these questions. (I also suggest hitting up your tagged people via social media just to let them know you tagged them to do this tag challenge.)

3// Use the title: 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag. Once you've hit publish, leave a comment below with the link to your post.

4// Use the hashtag #20ThingsBlogTag when sharing on social media so we can all find your awesome posts!

Tagged By: http://trinasadventuresandsuch.blogspot.com/2014/09/20-things-you-might-not-know-about-me.html
  1. How tall are you?
5'8'' and I am proud

2. Do you have a hidden talent?
hahstag no #no

3. What's your biggest blog related pet peeve?
When you have to log in to comment (actually I think my blog might do that, jk)...

4. What's your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
Rude people

5. What's your favorite song?
Right not it is, "I spoke up" by Steffany G.

6. What's your favorite Esty shop, besides your own?
I love Etsy but don't have a favorite!

7. What's your favorite way to spend free time when you're alone?
PINTEREST BABY

8. What is your favorite junk food?
CHICK FILA

9. Do you have a pet, or pets?  If so, what kind and what are their names?
Yes, my family and I have two dogs. Illy and Little Man both dachshunds.

10. What are your #1 favorite fiction and non-fiction books?
I am sorry but I don't read a lot so the Bible!

11. What's your favorite beauty product?
Burt's Bees Lip Balm

12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I get embarresed way too often to recall the last one.

13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Juice

14. What's your favorite movie?
October Baby

15. What were you in High-school? Prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
Still enrolled in high school...But I am sort of a mix.

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Hawaii

17. PC or Mac?
Mac all the way.

18. Last romantic gesture from someone?
Just a nice long talk but boys are stupid so I don't care. 

19. Favorite celebrity?
Audrey Hepburn

20. What blogger do you secretly want to be friends with?
oh dear drea!

I am guilty. I am not going to tag anyone, if you are reading this and want to get tagged! Go for it!

Thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment