Sunday, September 14, 2014

yummy food.

    Happy Sunday to you all, I hope you are doing well! I went shopping yesterday and got some yummy food. I always try to get some yummy healthy snacks from Target and this is what I got  (with the exception of bread and some cheese sticks). While I was there I also got some "Tom's of Maine" things I am excited to try out. Simply Balanced brand from Target is also another amazing brand they have so much yummy stuff. What I get can range from applesauce to organic cereal to raisins. So, here is an overview....




I picked up my first essential oil, it is "Organic Sweet Orange"...ahh does it smell good.

Enjoy. xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. Those simply balanced fruit roll up dupes look so delicious! I definitely want to try it!

    xoxo, Kyla
    www.kymariec.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! And there are ten in there and they are only 2.50! Not too bad! xoxo

      Delete
  2. The organic tortilla chips are very interesting! Healthy snacks are great. I need some to because I get pretty hungry when I'm studying :)
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious with some salsa! I love them! xox

      Delete