Thursday, September 11, 2014

remembering...


photo source
    There are very few words to accurately describe this day. It was a day I don't remember but I know that the whole world froze when it happened. I don't have much to say about it except of what a tragedy this is. But I am also beyond grateful to be part of America. To know that in all this chaos there were hundreds of people helping, risking their lives for someone else. It makes me proud of America. Because we are not a perfect country but when the world goes round good or bad people stop and notice, they try to help.

    Watching pictures and seeing videos today, it got me. Seeing people helpless and even today seeing people hurting on this day. It gets me. In respect of this tragedy I would. Thanks for reading and remembering. xo



.






No comments:

Post a Comment