Saturday, September 13, 2014

recently...


   I just wanted to say I am so thankful for my blog and what it is. I often try to change it to look like something or someone's blog. But, I like how it is now and what I have done with it. I also want to thank you for reading, subscribing and posting nice comments. Thanks everyone, have a lovely day. xoxo

    A few snaps from yesterday, I thought I would share.

I messed around with some watercolors yesterday.

I am in the midst of doing a "day in the life".


blurry picture of country roads

Thanks for reading. xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the day in the life post!

    xoxo, Kyla
    kymariec.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love seeing everyone elses so I thought I would make my own! xo

      Delete
  2. You are so right. Its very easy to compare with other people but your blog is lovely so embrace it's uniqueness - yes I sound like a greetings card!

    https://gingerbread-tea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete