Tuesday, September 9, 2014

natural eating

    You guys the power went out last night and I coudn't post anything. I tried to stay up waiting for it to come back on but I fell asleep.And then I planned to post it early this morning. Fail, this morning I spilled water everywhere and well was not the best morning.  I even had pictures and everything ready for the post! Oh well!
    Today I want to share with you yesterday's planned post that never got posted. Ha. As you can tell by the title it is on "natural eating". I find it so hard to eat clean sometimes and I would like to share with you how I (try to) eat. Honestly, I am not the best at eating as healthy/natural as I would like but for me it just depends what is in the pantry. For example, yesterday I had a donut and milk for breakfast and made cookies that evening. But the rest of my meals were pretty decent. I had organic fruit strip, cheese, turkey, pretzal, yougurt, bread and jam, bacon (maybe not the best but it was so good), chicken and green beans. This wasn't one of my greatest days in eating but definitely worst!

making some keish 

    A few things I would say that help me on a day to day basis are...

1// resist the temptation of eating junk food by not buying it
This can be hard for me because I don't choose what grocieries we get for the month but I still can make healthy choices. For example, I try to buy a few healthy snacks each month to help me.

one of my fave meals

2// it is alright to have two cookies and a donut in one day (guilty)
I know that a few extra sweets for my body every once in a while is not going to affect me but too much junkfood and I just feel yucky. If you know you are craving some sweets then go ahead and have one but don't go overboard.
i made cookies. yumm.

3// self-discipline
The more you practice the better you get at it. I know this is like the exact oppisite to #2 but you will know when it is and isn't good to indulge.

yesterdays breakfast

4// there are so many natural and fun foods out there; have fun making them
Enjoy what you are eating, there is no excuse for blah food.



What are your tips and tricks? xox lovelies

2 comments:

  1. not having junk food in the house really does help with not eating it. I have a weakness for chips and we rarely have them in the house - when I end up wanting some it's too late to go to the store so I go without!

    ReplyDelete