Wednesday, September 24, 2014

currently..

I am currently.....

...eating soybeans and chicken. yum.
....trying to do my laundry. fail.

...loving my new shoes... colors to be relieved tomorrow...


This first half of the week has flown by, I mean is it Friday yet? Feels like it. I have not been too busy this week. Just filled with evening things (swim team, babysitting, etc.) and not getting home till later which is fine by me. I don't have to wake up till around 7 am anyway. Ahh...the luxary.....

It is officially Fall, yay! Here, it is like mother nature knew it was fall the day of because all the sudden I went from shorts and a tshirt to jeans and a sweater. It was cold (well, at least cold for me). I have a love hate relationship with the fall/winter because it reminds me of all the wonderful seasons but I love to be warm. The struggle. Ha.

I hope everyone's week is going well, xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Love those little slip on shoes! They look so darling!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete