Monday, September 15, 2014

a glimpse at my day... (day in the life)


You know it is getting colder when your coconut oil starts to harden. Ha. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Any of you out there who use coconut oil will know what I am talking about.

Even though that has nothing to do with this post, I just thought I would inform you. Ha.

Today's post is a glimpse at a somewhat average weekday for me. Everyday what I do changes so this is not a "daily routine".  I mean tomorrow I will be gone from 7 A.M. to 8 P.M.

This is what today looked like...

I normally get up around 7ish (this picture is from a weekend hence why it is a little later than normal). I get ready and we leave the house around 7:50 for school.
Off we go...to the wonderful land of school ;)


Well we went to school and what do you know I am back at home again (3ish) shopping at J.Crew with the money I don't have. Ha. I didn't end up getting anything, but it was so tempting.

Time is lost and I am at swim practice...(5ish)

Swim is over around 7 and then I head home...

Wow, I just realized how dark it is getting this early (7:40)....Fall is coming...


DINNER TIME. Yum, I am super happy. I normally eat dinner between 7-9 I am typically busy and we don't eat till later.

Whenever I can I try to make lunch for the next day so I can sleep longer and today I made "healthy PB & J". Rarely, do I eat this but today was just the day and know you all probably think I am five for still eating "PB & J's". Haha.


By 9 or around 9 I have taken a shower and am settling down for the night. Today was actually an early night to start off with but now I am here writing this blog post and well, it is not getting much earlier. I try to go follow new blogs everyday and comment on a few here and there.


By this time of the night it is "me time". I get to explore the worldwide web and get ready for bed.

After I am finished exploring the web I like to do my devotion and read a magazine...


No, I didn't set my clock forward to just take this picture. Guilty. I did. Most likely by the time I am finished with this it will be that time. 


What does your day look like? xoxo lovelies.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I really enjoyed this post (although I always enjoy them). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha mine is kinda the same really! Although I go to bed at the partying time of 9:30 :') lovely post xxx


    www.stripeyjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, that is great! Wish it worked out for me to go to bed then! :)

      Delete