Friday, August 8, 2014

my yoga/exercise routine

    This post is not a usual one but I thought, why not? As you can tell by the title I just wanted to share with you how I exercise.  Usually I do something everyday, it gives me a boost of energy and makes me feel better. Honestly I do enjoy working out it is a stress reliever and at the end of the day I feel accomplished. I have done many things to exercise but this is what I find myself doing now...

p.s. those are not my workout clothes I just didn't want to change for this picture

1 // every morning I stretch (yoga) and M-F I do 10 pushups, 10 squats, and 30 second plank as well
2 // Monday, Wensday, Friday - I either take a class at the YMCA or run a mile/blogalaties
3 // Tuesday and Thursday - I have swim team (1hr. 20 min)

This is what my weekly exercise routine looks like. Thanks for reading. xoxo

Oh and also tomorrow is my birthday! Yay!

6 comments:

  1. Hello just to let you know I have nominated you for The Liebster Award, complete it at your own free will, all the info is on my blog now !
    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! But I have already been received that award! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow girl, you're pretty fit! Reminds me that I have to get back to doing exercise and stop being a couch potato ;) Happy happy birthday! xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, thanks! I have been kind of lazy the past few weeks but it is getting better! Thanks Elizabeth! xoxo

      Delete
  3. happy birthday :) i started doing yoga a couple of months ago and i think that's definitely helped me. A lot in balance and core strength xxx
    http://stripeyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Amelia! Oh, interesting! I love doing it to relax with so music too! xoxo

      Delete