Tuesday, August 19, 2014

lately

    As I type this I am inside a hotel in the...how I love the city. I live in the country, so it is a big deal if I can walk to Target! I think that in the future my preference would be to live in the city near a beach. Ha. I quite like it. While being in the city for a few days, I have came across things I am very fond of and I thought I would share.

just a few finds from this past week



1 // anthropologie
There is no Anthropologie store near where I live and there is one in walking distance here. I went there. It. was. like. heaven. I could not stop ohhing and ahhhing. I had to buy something, so I think I bought the cheapest thing there a cute little vintage doorknob. I have yet to figure out what I am going to do with it but I love it.


2 //kashi pizza
I went to Harris Teeter the other day and we walked down the frozen food aile and they had Kashi pizza and Kashi frozen meals! Say what? Even though neither of these are entirerly healthy, if you need something on the go and it a little bit more wholesome. Bam, there ya have it.


3 // fancy restaurants
Recently, I went to a very nice restaurant for my birthday with my Grandma. It was on the 21st floor, everyone was in suits, and there was a dress code. Also, did I mention the food was amazing. Here is a snap from that.

yay for fancy places!

4// blog every day
Do you think I could blog everyday? I feel like I might run out of ideas, what do you think? I need some inspiration. I really need your help! What do you think?

Thanks for reading. xoxo. Big shout out to my mom, it is her birthday today and she has supported me every step of the way through blogging. xoxo Mom!  Check out her website here.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Just came across your blog and im loving it!
    Leave a comment on mine to make my day!
    http//www.adaisypetalblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could definitely do a post a day if you have time! What I found is after creating a couple different blog series I have so many post ideas that I could do a post a day if I had time. Hope it all goes well!

    ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrina! That is very helpful! xoxo

      Delete