Monday, August 4, 2014

finding inspiration

    I have been a little absent the past two weeks and have not been blogging. Life happens and you lose track of time. No, really I will tell you what happen....
    I normally schedule my blog post for every month and so all I do have to do the day of the post is publicize it (twitter, facebook, etc.). Well July came around and I hadn't done that. So I figured why not just do it the night before (says the girl who never procrastinates). Long story short, that didn't work. At all.
    So here I am posting and scheduling. I think finding more inspiration will help me get back into the swing of things. I was just looking around on bloglovin' and I saw so many cute blogs and was like "I want to do that, oh wait I do". Ha. I also saw another blogger used a notebook to keep all her blog planning in. So I think I am gonna pick up a pretty notebook at Target this week. 
    Anyway, not too much new has happened (except my room, eep!). We had family in this past week so I didn't get too much time to post (which is alright!) and I just lost track of time. I have also been working on a big project I cannot wait to share with you! Stay tuned everyone. Thanks for reading my blog even when I only post twice in two weeks. xoxo lovelies.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, love your blog!

    http://gabijasun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found your blog and i have to say i absolutely adore it!
    amelia from wonder reads

    ReplyDelete