Wednesday, July 9, 2014

new sewing room decor

Update: 7/12

I have had a few new additions to my sewing area and love how it turned out. I will do a more in depth post later. 

As you might have seen in this post, my sewing decor has changed a little and love the new look. I thought I would share some pictures and tips for giving your space a new fresh look without spending a fortune.

I am loving the new floral look and I thought I would not only give my sewing space a new look but my room too. An updated room tour might come out soon too. Keep reading.

tips for you:

1. use what you have already // this little redo cost me $0

2. change out your prints // I love having pretty prints up and the best way to give it a new look is to change them up

3. have a theme // if you can't tell my theme is floral

Now here is my little update in pictures:




5 comments:

  1. I love this decor, it's so delicate and artsy, did you paint the florals yourself ?
    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and no I don't I wish I did! Pinterest painted them for me ;)

      Delete
  2. This looks so lovely! What a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is so cute and it's so cool that you can sew! x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I keep floral prints up in frames in my room too. It's so easy to change them out depending on the season or if you just feel like having something different :)

    Diary of a Singer-Songwriter ♥

    ReplyDelete