Friday, July 4, 2014

link love


just an early blogging //  right after my workout and eating my snack


Happy fourth everyone!
Today I though I would just share a few links I have been loving around the web....

I might make this bag in the near future...

My new favorite artist... love his work...

This shirt is super simple and cute...

Even though this is out of stock...I am sure I could whip something up like it...

This pin is right on.

She is spot on, once again..

I am kind of obsessed with her apartment..

Pineapple doughnuts...say what?


That is it for today lovelies.  Thanks for reading. xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so beautiful, love it's name too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot! xox

      Delete
  2. Love this post and I love your blog, have been binge-reading for some time now! x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous photo! will have to have a browse through the rest of your blog now...

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. enter my £300 rayban and beauty goodies giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete