Friday, July 18, 2014

curently in photos




    Currently I have been doing many things. I am finding more and more everyday that my summer is different this year. Last summer I slept in almost everyday, this summer it is a privilege when I sleep in. Not that it is a bad thing I just find it ironic. There have been a lot more things to do from sewing to blogging to cleaning. But I am enjoying my summer and the little happy moments that come with it.

photo 1 // my new machines
photo 2 // sail away with me...
photo 3 // photo I took for a guest post

Thanks for reading. xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! You really have a talent for capturing moments on camera! Good job sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take beautiful photographs! Couldn't find a bloglovin' link on your site but I looked you up because I'd like to see more posts like these ^.^ x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Lemon! That means a lot! I am going to go check out your blog now! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster award!
    Congratulations!
    Head over to my blog to find out all the details!
    rachelvennard1992@blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I have already been nominated thanks though!

      Delete
  4. love your blog! check out mine? fashionaestheticss.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and I will definitely go check it out! xox

      Delete