Friday, July 11, 2014

a day in the life

   
    I always love reading people daily schedules and such, so I thought I would make my own. Though each day varies, I am just going to give you an overview. I have some days where I have no free time till 9 o'clock that night and others I have free time all day to work on blog post and sewing things. My mornings and nights stay pretty consistent though. Overall, I like to have a routine and a schedule.

7:00-8:30- wake up
      -do yoga and exercise
      -wash my face and brush my teeth
      -clean up my roon
      -get ready for the day
      -eat breafast and work on my blog
     
8:00-9:00- leave the house for the day
       -do anything from babysitting to working out to hanging out with friends

4:00-9:00- normally home by then
      -relax, read a book
      -take a shower
      -dinner

9:00- 10:30- get ready for bed
      -put coconut oil on my body
      -brush my teeth
      -get in bed
      -do my devotion and search the web
      -zzzzz....


That's what a day looks like in the life of Moriah. xoxo lovelies.


1 comment:

  1. Love peeking into people's lives, maybe you could do something like this with a little photo diary one day? ^.^
    x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete