Friday, June 6, 2014

what is happening

  

    Today I would like to try something new. I will doing a well, I don't really know what to call it so, I am just going to call it "what is happening". See below...

What I am .....
listening to // My Dear by Bethel
watching // vlogs (I am becoming obsessed)
doing // having random break dance parties (to just about any song, it brightens your day 10x)
singing // nothing because I can't sing. at all.
running // 3 miles a week
thinking about // the future and what it holds
looking forward too // once again my future and what it holds (and summer)
loving on // kids as usual


9 comments:

  1. i can't even run 100 meters let alone 3 miles! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you could do it! Start slow and build up! :)

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with watching vlogs too! : )

    Loving The Littles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? They are so addictive! I tried making on once and I was like nope gonna stick to blogging, haha. :)

      Delete
  3. Hiya! I love your blog and have just nominated you for the Liebster Award! I apologise if you've already been nominated haha :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been nominated, but I can not tell you how much I appreciate it! Your blog is super cute! Thanks for your kind words! xoxo

      Here is the post if you want to read it:
      http://thegirlinredlipstick.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

      Delete
  4. If you haven't its just answering a few questions over on my blog www.ellesa33.blogspot.com and then passing the award on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching vlogs! And I wish I could run 3 miles a week haha x

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They are never ending! Ha, I am sure you could!

      Delete