Thursday, June 5, 2014

photography // evening with us



    As spring starts and summer approached our family likes to enjoy the sunshine and outdoors. So, that is what we did a few weekends ago. We had a fire (which I started myself, thank you), hotdogs, smores, and homemade salsa with chips. Yum. I am getting hungry right now thinking about it. But what is that suppose to mean, I am always hungry. Ha. I have to admit that you could bribe me with food. Back on topic, afterwards we enjoyed some soccer, bocce ball, and the the hammock. Of course I took pictures of this lovely evening and I would like to share them with you. Enjoy.


The fire which I started myself after my sister and I attempted everything from vegetable oil and Doritos, nothing worked, but I kept trying and before you knew it looked something like this. First fire ever built by Moriah.


Food, yes. Yum. Homemade salsa was the bomb, so were the hotdogs, and the smores, and well everything. Nom. Nom.


What does your family do as summer/spring approaches? xoxo lovelies.

8 comments:

  1. umm... all this fun AND hot dogs and you didn't call me? I totally could have been there in 7 hrs LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You were in spirit! lol! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! My fiance is a huge BBQ addict, so with the tiniest sign of sunshine or even a degree above freezing, he is out there with the BBQ. He's tackling brisket next!

    Beccy ~ Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, there ya go! At least you are marrying someone who can cook some good BBQ!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I will check you out on insta! xox

      Delete
  5. This is such a lovely post!
    How cute is your dog xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete