Tuesday, June 3, 2014

my weekend

    Take a look at my weekend and what I did. This weekend was pretty fun for the most part, I was going to try and get some blog posts done and I did, but then they didn't turn out the way I wanted them to, so you will never see those posts. Ha.  I think I have decided to keep my blog more of a lifestyle blog. I really enjoy writing about my happenings more than anything else. I hope you enjoy reading.

just cooking some quesadillas & reading about animals

cinnamon rolls, milk & blogging on a saturday morning
   I have a love hate relationship with weekends some days I love them and some days I am not so fond of them. Most of it is love
(okay..almost all) because I get to sleep in and stay up late. Yayaya. And hang out with little ones and my friends. Here is how my weekend went down..

Friday:
3:05- school is out...finally the weekend
3:30-10:00- babysatt
10:05- 11:00- got ready for bed ate a cinnamon roll or two and worked on my blog (zzzz..)
Saturday:
8:00- good morning world
8:00-11:00- cleaned my room; got ready; worked on the computer
11:00-2:00- messed around on some on blog posts; goal-setting; and watching vlogs (while munching on vanilla wafers)
2:00-8:00 - hung out with some friends and went to the river, played some soccer, and ate dinner outside
8:00-9:00- i dont't even know. time got lost.
9:00-10:00- got ready for bed; talked to my sister
10:00- 11:00 - watched part of an Andy Stanley sermon; watched Good Luck Charlie (hey, it is the only somewhat good appropriate thing on TV I enjoy)
Sunday:
8:00-8:30- stayed in bed and watched some vlogs
8:30-9:00- got ready for church
9:00-1:30- church & babysatt
1:30- 3:30- well, i am writing this post and editing pictures
3:30-5:00- ate; did laundry; went outside
5:00- 8:30- youth group
8:30-10:00- took a detox bath and got ready for bed
10:30- lights out

Thanks for reading lovelies. xoxo

6 comments:

  1. sounds like a lovely weekend! We went to the pool, hung out with friends in the neighborhood and then church on sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was and your weekend sounds like a lot of fun too!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekend! I've really appreciated my weekends a lot more since I started working - I now just count down the days until Friday at 5! We tend to prefer quiet weekends with lots of long walks, baking, nice meals and a couple of glasses of wine, or even just escaping London to visit family and friends. Can't get much better than that!

    Beccy ~ Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely weekend! And I do agree I go to school five days a week and I count down as well! Sounds like you have some very nice relaxing weekends. Long walks are my favorite and London, oh my, I bet that is amazing!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. That little girl is such a cutie! Looks like you had loads of fun! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I did have lots of fun! xox

      Delete