Monday, June 23, 2014

makeup brush deco

    I saw this Pinterest pin and was inspired to do something like it. So, I tried to paint my brushes and that was a fail. So, my next attempt was washi tape. Success! I love the vintage look it has. I thought I would make my own tutorial as part of my summer series. This brush deco is super simple, all you have to do is wrap the washi tape around your brush and ba-bam!


What you will need:
-makeup brushes
-washi tape
-scissors

1. Start wrapping the washi tape around the brush and keep wrapping until the end. 
 

There ya have it, I love the vintage, artsy look to them. Thanks for reading. xoxo

11 comments:

  1. this is so simple to achieve yet so effective!
    such a great way to add something to the normal boring black brushes!
    cannot wait to do this to my own:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how they turn out! :)

      Delete
    2. Went great they look lovely :) xx

      Delete
    3. Oh, yay! I would be over the moon to see a picture if you would like to email me! :) xo

      Delete
  2. Ha ha! They look really cool! I hadn't thought of this! great idea! :-)

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! This is such a good idea. now all my brushes might match each other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, now they will match!

      Delete
  4. Great idea. Easy way to design my brushes. :) love it! Joined your site. Hope you drop over at my blog and check it out and join my site. xx

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And I will definitely go check your site out! xox

      Delete