Monday, June 16, 2014

link love

baby + garden
 
    I thought I would do something different and do some links I have been loving around the web. Just think only a few more days till the weekend for you guys who work or have school (I am on summer break, yay). To give you something to read this weekend I thought I could share some of my latest reads...

I give props to this mom...why she took all her kids toys away.

I am loving this blog.

Would you wear these pants...or palazzo pants at all?

This wedding, I love how nothing matches, but I am not to fond of the country style (love the vintage though).

These pictures of her kids are absolutely perfection.

And this little mama...

I have never heard of this before..hmm...co-sleeping.

Such a perfect outfit...

These are so adorable..I have found my next DIY project..

One piece vintage swimsuits are so cute.

I am so making some of these this summer...yummy.

This goes back to the first one: Project Simplify 365

Ah..summer again...yummy watermelon.

This is so perfect. Just perfect.

And this. Ah..so much cuteness.

Thanks for reading...xoxo.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely post! That wedding is fab and love the DIY key-rings!

    Beccy ~ Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post, lots of great links and ideas :) x

    ReplyDelete