Mod Podge coasters is something I have been making for a while. My sister first introduced me to the craft a few years ago and ever since I have loved making them. They are super easy to make and make great gifts! The best part it only cost you less than $1. The most expensive part of this project are the felt sticky pads and Mod Podge but the coaster itself (blank white tile) is only around 17 cents. This post is #2 of the summer series. Yay. Enjoy lovelies.
-Mod Podge (here)
-White tile (something like this)
-Sticky felt pads (here)
-Patterned paper (or printed quote) (print out)
-Paint brush (here)
1. Apply sticky pads on all four corners of tile.
2. Apply Mod Podge all around the front of the tile.
3. Put your paper on top of the Mod Podge you just applied
4. Apply Mod Podge over paper and whole tile again.
5. Let Mod Podge dry for 10-15 minutes and then reapply on the top 2-4 times.
All done coaster below, and this is how it really was put to use, holding my happy hour slushy. Yum.
Thanks for reading. xo.