Monday, June 30, 2014

better. simple. life.


    I was inspired by this blog to live a more simple, stress-free life. I often find myself looking ahead instead of focusing on what is right in front of me. I need to enjoy the little moments and not worry about tomorrow. In order to help me do this, I wanted to put together 5 simple things to help me do this and maybe you can be inspired.

//  eat more whole foods 
-Seriously, I feel so much more refreshed when I eat healthier and lots of fruits and veggies. Yumm..
//  less stuff  
-Look, I used to take everything I mean like everything to the beach, but now I realized I only need a few things. 
//  take pictures of the little moments (but also enjoy them)
-Like this sweet girl to the right. Oh my goodness, she is so precious. We walked around downtown together and she would wave to complete strangers saying 'HI!".

//  give grace & let it go
-This is so hard for me to do, because often I am
like why don't you understand?!? But, take a few
deep breaths and let it go *insert song here* :)
//  spend less time on electronics
-We all get sucked into electronics and I think this
is one of the big things for me. I think electronics
can be the most helpful thing in the world and
the most time-wasting thing EVER. Anyway, just
setting limits for myself is good. 
//  take a few moments to reflect
-Just think abut how much you are blessed and take a moment to take it all in. 

k

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful top 5. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is perfect. I have been feeling the same way recently, more need for simplicity. thanks for sharing such a great list!

    ReplyDelete