Tuesday, May 13, 2014

shell decorating

    If you live near a beach and you are like me you collect lots of shells, thinking "oh these would be great for a project". Years later they are still sitting there, waiting. Well now you can do something to give them a little more life- decorate them (with sharpies or markers)! Now after you decorate them, then what do you do? You make pretty things, like necklaces, bracelets, rings, or put them on display. So below I am showing you some of my pretty shells and designs.

 I have to say the black and white shells will always be my favorite because they are classic and go with anything. Like seriously, anything.
 Below, are my colorful ones. I was nervous on how these would turn out because I am not very brave when it comes to decorating things with neon colors. But, I liked how they turned out because it is unique and different.

That is it for today lovelies, thanks for reading (and sharing is caring). xo

8 comments:

  1. Moriah, I'm so happy to be your friend. This is such a great idea. I loved your pictures when you where at the beach! I love this blog.
    your friend,
    Isabelle:]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It means a lot! I am so glad I am your friend too! :) Have a lovely day. xo

      Delete
  2. That is a great DIY, a great idea for my niece's project!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed it! Have a lovely day! xo

      Delete
  3. What a fun idea! We were just at the beach collecting shells last weekend. I would love it if you had a second to come by and link up at The Makers link party over on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will definitely take a look!

      Delete
  4. If you're collecting shells though, wouldn't it because they are beautiful as they are?
    I like where you're coming from, just love shells as they are :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are quite beautiful alone! Agreed! But also it is fun to give them new life! :)

      Delete