Tuesday, May 27, 2014

interview // chic & pure

    Update: Chic & Pure has now changed her blog to She Wears Prep
    For this months blog posts I decided to do an interview. I knew I had found the perfect girl to do it on when I came across her blog through a comment. I asked her a few basic questions and she gave me some lovely responses. She is a new blogger, she is sixteen, her name is Nathalie and lives in Belgium. To learn more about her, read below!


1. What is your blog and what is it about?
Chic and Pure is a brand new lifestyle blog where I share things that happen in my life, things I enjoy, my thoughts, my style and just over all how the world looks through my eyes.
2. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging for, I think, 5 months now, with a break of 2 months. I wanted to wait to really get into blogging until I got my Macbook Pro, which was last month. So now I’m absolutely going for it, and trying to make high quality posts!
3. Do you have any blogging tips?
I’d say, get yourself a camera (good quality camera preferred). A computer on which you can edit the photos (brightness, light, composure,…) and a Blogger/Wordpress account. Just make sure your content is good and speaks to the right audience. It’s not about the number of followers, it’s about if you enjoy doing it or not.
4. Why did you start blogging?
I stared blogging because I spent a lot of time reading blogs, watching Youtube lifestyle/fashion vloggers. After a while I realized, that only reading them wasn't enough for me, I wanted to be a part of this wonderful word myself!
I couldn't be happier that I made that decision 5 months ago, I am thankful for all the people I already got to know, and every comment makes my day brighter!
5. What is your favorite part of your blog?
My favorite part of my blog must be my header picture and my signature, which were designed by Suzana of This Girl Design, she also designed my whole blog template. You can find her on Etsy, she is the nicest person to work and communicate with!



Picture credicts to chicandpure.blogspot.com


Thanks so much Nathalie, I really enjoyed getting to communicate with you and can't wait to continue reading your blog! xo

2 comments:

  1. I love the interview! I'll definitely check out her blog!
    xoxo,
    Brooke Jordan
    Pineapples & Daisies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I enjoyed interviewing her!
      xoxo

      Delete