Wednesday, April 30, 2014

new beginnings

    My blog is going to be making a few exciting changes soon and so I thought I would let you know what they are. First off, as you may be able to see I have re-designed my whole entire blog; new logo, new pages, new about me page, the whole shebang. Another new change I will be making is about posting. I will now be only posting once or twice a week with more lengthy and quality post. Another one of my goals is to get more readers and expand my blog. So, if you know of any way to reach more people I would be very grateful to know your suggestions. I am also trying to limit what my blog is about; so, I can focus on just writing about (xyz). So, over the next few weeks you will see changes on my blog and new things appearing, just stay calm and keep reading. Ha. Thanks so much and have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment