Friday, March 28, 2014

pinterest faves.

     I have been falling behind on blog posts, so I just pulled together a few of my most recent favoirte Pinterest pins. I hope to do #3 this weekend in my spare time between painting my sisters room and watching Drop Dead Diva. :) I will defintly tell you my end result. The new trend of reusing books/music sheets for pretty banners, I am really liking. It so simple and every sheet/page tells a story (maybe even literally; ha). The quote (#1) I plan to print out and put up in my room. The quote is so perfect for me because I often have a hard time "living in the moment". Now number three I was really upset when I clicked through and found out it was only $26 but it was out of stock in my size, of course. Maybe, I will just have to find a different dress on "CiChic".There is not much to tell about number four except that I just love it. It is so unique with the lights in the background and the bicycle in the front. That is it for this lovely Friday, enjoy.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4



2 comments:

  1. I love #3 the stripped dress :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It is my fav! By the way I love your blog! It's great!

      Delete