Wednesday, February 12, 2014

diy lip balm

    For you procrastinators, who need something for your valentine fast, I have something for you! Two Ingredient Lip Balm. It only takes you all of 10 minutes and since you made it yourself, it is even more special. As many of you may know coconut oil has become extremely popular. So, I have been looking all over for it and I finally found some at Wal-Mart. Coconut Oil is a little expensive but it is a multi-purposer. You can use it from everything from lotion to lip balm to a healthier version of oil in your recipes. Strange, right? But, I love it! Anyway, if you couldn't guess for the lip balm you will need, coconut oil or vaseline and lipstick. 



How To:
1. Take a forkful of coconut oil/Vaseline and mix it with a chunk of your lipstick.
2. Then, stick it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to soften up.
3. Mix together and pour into your container.
4. Freeze for 10-15 minutes and there you have it! 

2 comments:

  1. I'll try this :)
    I followed you on gfc, I like your blog <3

    ~Nick
    Pixieave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It works well you just need to keep it in cool environment! xox

      Delete