Friday, January 24, 2014

style

    Dress up for no reason. Just do it. This is what I did. I feel so sophisticated when I dress up. Makes me feel confident. That is one thing I love about fashion; is that you can pick clothes that make you confident. You want to be able to look yourself in the mirror and say "Dang. I look good." Its a good feeling. Trust me. This outfit was probably a little more $$ than I normally pay for things but it was worth it. Hope you have a lovely day. 

chambray shirt // forever 21 
necklace // groop dealz
earrings // christmas gift
skirt // target
belt // my sisters closet




7 comments:

  1. Moriah,
    You are so beautiful!! Could you do a post on books that you enjoy?? I am having trouble finding good books.
    Thanks,
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Isabella! I am so glad you read my blog! And I would love to do a post on books I enjoy! It will be out soon! I am excited, thanks for the idea! Have a lovely day! :)

      Delete
    2. So excited!
      Isabella

      Delete
    3. Hey! If you didn't see your blog post came out last week or so! Hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Moriah, you have sooo much style, you should always feel confident!!!
    Linda P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete