Monday, December 30, 2013

my year without fast food or soda.

    In 2012, I made a new years resolutions to not drink soda or eat fast food (except Chick-fila). Why you might ask? Just because, I wanted to see what it was like. I learned many things throughout this experience.

Image Source.

    Most of the time I didn't regret turning down soda or fast food because I knew there were healthier options.
But every once in a while it wasn't worth the troubles, but I kept my resolution. I found out that when I turned many fast food places down their where much healthier and more filling options to eat/drink. I will still try not to eat fast food this year, but if need be I will. Some fast food places it is not worth it, their food and their service is terrible. I am not trying to put these companies because some people this is all they can afford. I am just pointing out that there are many ways to eat healthy on a budget and cutting out fast food and soda is just one step toward it. It is okay every once in a while to treat yourself but not every single day or week. This is just my take on fast food and soda. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. that is a great idea limiting fast food and sodas and picking healthier options to eat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, you also feel better and have more energy! Most of the time there are healthier options, so there is no reason to feel like you have to eat fast food or soda all the time. Thanks for reading!

      Delete