Monday, August 12, 2013

14 random acts of kindness

    Random Acts of Kindness are becoming a very popular thing and the ideas are endless on Pinterest. I was inspired by the Birthday Project to do Random Acts of Kindness. Check out their website here.  So I did a few and here is what I came up with....



1. Wrote lovely notes to my sisters

2. Gave a nice note to our UPS (he is practically here everyday) guy.

3. Donated my nicer clothes instead of giving them to a consignment shop.

4. And who could forget a note to our lovely mail lady.

5. Cleaned up for my mom.

6. Left laundry detergent at the Laundromat.

7. Donated school supplies.

8. Gave banana bread to the firefighters.

9. Gave banana bread to the police men.

10. Gave two little sisters matching dress and skirt.

11. Had my birthday money donated to Samaritans Purse. 

12. Gave lollipops to some awesome little kids.

13. Donated books to a local school.

14. Was Kind.

I am so blessed, and why spend one more day focused on me, me, me, why not focus it on others, even if its as simple as leaving someone a nice note. Thanks for reading! 

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!! Fantastic Idea sweet girl! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!
    That was such a kind thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Can I adopt you? :-) You make me very proud of teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Everyone! You all are very kind! :) I love to serve the Lord, in any way I can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an amazing idea! I'll try this sometime :)

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing it on my birthday! Such a fun way to give back! xoxo

      Delete